E.L.F Cosmetics: Makeup on a Budget Series

Hello all,

This month on my Makeup on a Series. I will be featuring E.L.F. Cosmetics. E.L.F Cosmetics according to their site, E.L.F. Cosmetics was founded in 2004 with a simple mission make luxurious, high-quality beauty products available to everyone.

When I really got into makeup E.L.F. Cosmetics was one of the first budget brands that I started to use. Their products are animal cruelty-free, vegan free and all of their skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Being a budget-conscious consumer, finding quality makeup and skin care products are at the top of my list. Now there are times that I will save up my coins to buy a few products from your more expensive brands but one of my go-to budget-friendly brands that I can always depend on is E.L.F Cosmetics.

My daughter recently caught the makeup bug and she like myself have sensitive skin. She loves using E.L.F. Cosmetic skin care and when it comes to makeup E.L.F. Cosmetics is one of the only brands that she is allowed to wear. Due to her sensitive skin and of course her age I am trying to get her started off right.

The main products that I use from E.L.F Cosmetics are their affordable makeup brushes, eyeshadow palettes, mascara, and a few other items. My absolute favorite product from E.L.F. is their Deep Bronzer Palette. I use this palette every single day for bronzing and contouring. I also love the Nude Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette. When I am just going out and running errands this has always been my favorite eyeshadow palette that I use. Mind you that these products are all under $10.00, now how can you beat that.

E.L.F. Cosmetics is a brand that any budget-friendly consumer can afford and it is always great to be able to buy skin care and makeup without busting your budget. Looks like there are some new products that just got released. Time to fill up my shopping cart and update my E.L.F. collection.

Well until next time, stay tuned to my next budget series cosmetic line review!!

XOXO

img_0042-6

Advertisements

29 Comments Add yours

1. I love elf products. When I first got into makeup they were my fist purchase also. Great read.

2. hedgetoadcottage says:

I really like elf products to! Their eyeshadow collections are always on trend and classic at the same time. That it’s budget friendly is a huge bonus!

3. Hershey says:

I have a few ELF products, but I think I am going to start using them more! Nice post!

4. I had to ask my girlfriend but apparently, she swears by E.L.F Cosmetics

5. julivaglobal says:

This is so good I have heard so many great things about this brand

6. bossLadyBLOOM says:

One of the main complaints about makeup is not being able to find a good color match foundation.

1. lyricsimone says:

Totally agree!! There are only a handful of brands which has my foundation shade.

7. I love E.LF. products. I’m going to have to grab that eyeshadow palette you shared! Love those colors! And the bronzer, too!

8. Madison says:

I love these products! I use the brushes and ELF makeup for day to day wear and I still use the brushes with my stage makeup!

9. Isaac says:

Nice post. I know quite a few people who swear by E.L.F.

10. E.l.f. is a great affordable line of cosmetics. Love there eyeshadow pallets!

11. I’m such a fan of ELF cosmetics! I love the prices, the colors, the options, everything!

12. I’m always looking for ways to buy good makeup that won’t hurt my wallet! Thanks for sharing!

13. amayszingblogs says:

I don’t have any idea about Elf products but thanks for giving me an info about the elf cosmetics! I like the shade thanks for sharing!

14. Amazing review. I would love to share this post with my friends who need this. Thanks for this great post!

15. My Wife is using this products and she really like it!

16. pslater1972 says:

Not my area of expertise but the products look good.

17. Pujarini Mitra says:

I love these eyeshadows. Great color!

18. jan@super.sk says:

My wife also is using it. She said it’s great!

19. Never heard of ELF before, do they sell them in Sephora?

1. lyricsimone says:

No they sell E.L.F at Target, Walmart, pretty much at any drug store and Ulta.

20. javechuco76 says:

I e shared with some gal pals of mine! 😀

Liked by 1 person

21. Team Uy says:

i love those makeup and its palettes. I think they will suit me.

Liked by 1 person

22. AC Art of Food says:

I LOVE ELF COSMETICS!! I took advantage of the online fire sale they had a few years ago and adored everything!! Talk about budget!! I found a super cute nude at the DOLLAR STORE that I get compliments on like crazy!! Awesome products!!😍

Liked by 1 person

23. Novel Blondes says:

I try to stay at least somewhat current with makeup trends, but I tend to keep doing the same old thing! You’re inspirational!

Liked by 1 person

24. Jojo Hua says:

I do really like ELF. A long time ago, I fell in love with their HD studio powder and went a bit crazy using the coupon to buy like 10 of them. I’m still slowly making my way through them all ahhhhhh lol~

25. I am not too crazy for E.L.F cosmetics, however, I don’t mind trying them again.

26. These shades are gorgeous and I think they will suit me as well coz I have that tan complexion.

27. I think my girlfriend would like these shades. I will make sure to pass this onto her to read! Thanks